Experience Reading at a University open day - 20 and 21 June
Release Date 19 June 2014
This Friday and Saturday the University of Reading is delighted to welcome prospective students and their parents to the first open days of 2014.
Over 6,000 visitors from across the country are expected at the Whiteknights campus where they will discover the range of high-quality courses on offer at Reading, one of the top 1% of universities in the world.
An open day is the perfect chance to experience the friendly atmosphere of the University of Reading and to find out what it would be like to study here. Between 9.30am and 3.30pm there is the opportunity to look around the University, meet academic staff and students and find out all about the courses and facilities we offer.
At an open day you can:
- Talk about the subjects you're interested in with staff and students from all our courses
- Enjoy talks, taster lectures, demonstrations and guided tours
- Look around our halls and ask all your accommodation questions
- Find out about student life, including social, sporting and extra-curricular activities
- Ask all your questions about admissions, finance, careers, support, part-time work, study abroad opportunities and much more
- Meet current students and find out what studying at Reading is like
- See for yourself the University of Reading's 'best of both worlds' location: a beautiful green campus right on the doorstep of a buzzing town (with London only 30 minutes away too!)
Open day visitors
The open day team will be capturing and sharing activities from the day on social media, and we'd love to hear from you too: