Reading in the News - Weds 12 June12 June 2019
Wet weather: Dr Pete Inness (Meteorology) spoke to BBC Radio Berkshire about the recent wet weather and the volume of rainfall experienced in June.
- Dr Mark Shanahan (Politics & IR) spoke to Bulgarian news channel BNR about President Trump’s visit to Europe.
- The University’s guidelines on plagiarism are mentioned in an article by Times Higher Education on proofreading.
- Several technology news outlets, including Business Press 24, have reported on the University’s decision to choose Rubrik, a cloud data management software, to protect more than 90% of its digital environment.
- Professor Peter Hawkins (Henley Business School) is quoted in an article by Skills Portal on the role of virtual reality in leadership development.
- A study by the University on the effectiveness of a synthetic cannabidiol (CBD) in the treatment of rats with seizures is mentioned in an article by Food Ingredients First.