University Catering venues reopening across campusWednesday, 16 September 2020
Several University Catering venues will reopen over the coming weeks, offering the majority of the products on offer before COVID-19 including speciality hot drinks, breakfast, lunch and dinner options and a vast selection of snacks and soft drinks.
Dol.cHe Vita has been offering a take-away service since 3 August 2020. A reduced range of products are currently available, but this will be regularly reviewed as the population on campus increases.
The Dairy will reopen on 7 September 2020 and will offer a wide selection of local beer and cider. A new menu has been developed including seasonal specials on rotation. To maintain a COVID safe environment you will now be able to book a table online.
Park Eat and the catering venues at Wantage and St Patrick's halls of residence will reopen on 14 September 2020. To visit any of these venues a table will need to be booked via our website. A new menu has been launched following the principles of Menus of Change, focussing on healthy and sustainable options such as reduced meat and dairy consumption in favour of vegetable or plant-based dishes.
Park Bar will operate a seated table service system ordering via an app and our team will deliver to the table. Park Market continues to offer a wide range of sustainably produced and sourced food, groceries, beauty and cleaning products.
This will be followed by the reopening of the remaining venues on 21 September 2020 - the Library Café, the SportsPark café, the Henley Business School café, Before & After, the Agriculture café, Enterprise, Park House, Ice House and Eat at The Square.
Opening hours will be as follows:
- Dol.cHe Vita: Monday - Friday 08:30-15:30
- The Dairy: Monday - Friday 08:00 - 00:00, Saturday-Sunday 11:00 - 23:00
- Park Eat: Monday - Sunday 08:00 - 01:00
- Wantage: Monday - Friday 08:00 - 23:00
- St Patricks: Monday - Sunday 08:00 - 23:00
- Library Café: Monday - Friday 08:30-19:30, Saturday-Sunday 10:00-16:00
- SportsPark: Monday - Friday 10:00-16:30, Saturday-Sunday 10:00-16:30
- Henley Business School: Monday - Friday 08:30-15:30
- Before & After: Monday - Friday 08:30-15:30
- Agriculture café: Monday - Friday 08:30-15:30
- Enterprise: Monday - Friday 08:30-15:00
- Eat at The Square: Monday - Friday 07:30 - 21:00
- Park House: Monday - Wednesday 15:30 - 21:00, Thursday - Friday 15:30 - 22:00
- Ice House: Monday - Sunday 16:30 - 23:00
When using our cafes, please remember to wear your face coverings when visiting in line with current government legislation.
You can use your own reusable cup in our catering venues. When using your own cup, you will be asked to place it in a specific area - please ensure it is clean and remove the lid before placing the cup at the designated area. Your cup will then be filled for you to take away - in the interest of safety, Catering colleagues will not handle cups that are not from their cafes.
Please note there remains a 20p disposable cup charge, in line with our sustainability initiatives.
The opening hours will be reviewed and adapted to meet the levels of demand across the University estate. You can find out more about each café and their opening hours at the Hospitality website.