Reminder: apply for Stonewall LGBT Leadership programme by 31 August
Wednesday, 29 August 2018
The University is delighted to offer up to 2 sponsored places on the Stonewall LGBT Leadership programme, a two-day residential programme running 14-16 November 2018. The programme is for senior leaders who identify as LGBT from any sector or industry.
The Stonewall Leadership programme has been running for 15 years and is a CPD-accredited, intensive two-day residential, which offers a selected group of 36 professionals a powerful opportunity to:
- Reflect on how their identity as an LGBT person has had an impact on their leadership journey.
- Understand what it means to them to be an authentic and inclusive leader.
- Explore how to be a more visible and inclusive leader.
- Expand their professional network of senior LGBT leaders, enabling future collaboration, learning and support.
- Become part of the Stonewall Alumni Programme to access ongoing opportunities to further their continuing professional development as a leader.
Please see the Stonewall Leadership programme website for full programme details.
How to apply
If you’d like to discuss the programme before applying, please contact Simon Chandler-Wilde (Dean for Diversity & Inclusion, extension 7103) or Hannah Henretty (Learning and Development Officer, extension 5294).
Successful applicants will be notified by Friday 7 September, and then will be supported by Simon Chandler-Wilde in refining their application for submission to Stonewall by Monday 1 October.