Staff Forum invites colleagues to lunchtime sessions
Wednesday, 31 October 2018
The Staff Forum would like to invite colleagues to our lunchtime drop-in sessions. You will be able to meet Staff Forum representatives, find more about the support they offer and discuss ideas on improving our working experience at the University.
We are particularly keen to hear your views on the topics of welfare and wellbeing across the University community.
Lunchtime drop-in sessions will be from 1-2 pm on the following dates and locations:
- Wednesday 28 November - Whiteknights; Palmer 104
- Wednesday 12 December – Early Gate; Agriculture 1L04
- Wednesday 30 January – London Road; L22, room 110
- Monday 18 February - Greenlands; Conference room
- Tuesday 26 March - Whiteknights; Palmer 104
- Wednesday 24 April – Early Gate; Agriculture 1L04
- Wednesday 15 May – London Road; L22, room 110
- Monday 17 June – Greenlands; Conference room
You can read further details about getting support, getting involved and getting heard on the updated Staff Forum website.